About Deaf Rainbow UK
We are committed to providing a safe and supportive space for the Deaf LGBTIQA+ community. Our mission is to inform, represent, and support you. What does this mean?
- Informing: To supply you with information or facts.
- Representing: To speak and act in a way that positively reflects you.
- Supporting: To give you encouragement to succeed.
How can we inform, represent or support you?
This can be done in different ways such as:
- Through Deaf LGBT awareness information & training
- Through workshops covering different subjects that are important to you
- Through events (for example, Deaf Day in London or Prides)
- Through our website & social media platforms
A presentation delivered by Simon Hesselberg and Dr. Iain Poppett in 1999 at the World Federation of the Deaf Congress in Melbourne, Australia. The presentation